I know a lot of women out there think there are no good men left!
I hear it all the time.
What happened to the man making the first move? Why don’t they approach me?
Well, it could be the signals you’re sending!
Here are 5 simple ways to meet great men in real life.
- Create free time – If your schedule is so packed with work and trips and family that you cannot put yourself out there, things need to change. Create free time on your calendar. Literally, pencil in time to put yourself out there with the sole intention of meeting some men. Sometimes it means saying no to invitations. If you keep getting invited places with couples and you’re the only single one, say no and head out yourself!
They say that the universe will provide but you’ve got to make SPACE for it. (One friend of mine cleared out half of her drawers in anticipation of a man someday living with her and believe it or not, within 6 months she had met that man!)
- Look unoccupied– Stop looking so darn busy! A man will not approach you if he feels like he is bothering or interrupting you. So, if you’re at a coffee shop don’t keep your head down and look at your phone the whole time. Look around! Make eye contact!
If you look unoccupied, you appear OPEN to company.
- Become more visible– You can’t be stuck in a herd, hidden in the middle of a group of women, and expect to meet a man. Men are intimated by groups of women. Stand by yourself! Smile, look around, and choose a table out in the open instead of the corner. Maybe even wear brighter colors and stand out a bit! And of course, get out of the house! Volunteer at festivals, get online and find out what happens in your city this weekend and be there ready to mingle!
- Move closer– Where are the men? Wherever they are, move closer! If there is a group of men near a window, position yourself closer to them. It sounds so simple but so many women just don’t do it. Walk by the group, smile! Yes it’s bold but it works.
- Give him a clear signal– This is by far the BEST signal you can give if you see a guy you’re interested in. Smile and make eye contact. But take it a step further and HOLD the eye contact for 5 seconds. If you do that, he will figure out that what you’re actually doing is sending an invitation. It might feel awkward but give it a go. That is the easiest way to get a man to talk to you. If it doesn’t work, that’s ok. He may be married or have a girlfriend, or maybe he’s gay, who knows! Don’t take it personally. Keep practicing that and you’ll find yourself talking to more men than ever before.
This isn’t about wishing and hoping. I created this business to put WOMEN in the driver’s seat. You can consciously create the love of your dreams. Tap into your Goddess confidence and go get your man!
💖Get Your Soulmate Assessment right here and find out what frequency you are sending out and how close you are to attracting your Soulmate!