You’ve seen her. She’s walking down the street by herself. A swing in her step. A radiant smile on her face. Not a care in the world.
Everyone notices her because in a sea of people rushing to work while looking at their phones, this woman is HAPPY.
She’s enjoying the moment. She’s engaged with life. She’s present and grateful, and it shows!
The most attractive people on this earth are the ones who are madly in love with their LIFE! Everyone wants to be around someone who is positive, fun and passionate!
That characteristic stems from a healthy self-worth and a true appreciation of our CURRENT REALITY.
I remember a time when I was so sad. I had pretty much given up on love. All I could think about was the fact that I had failed at love and even though quite a bit of time had passed, I was STILL alone! My focus seemed to be on everything I didn’t have. And not surprisingly, that just made me feel worse. Gloomy. Not at all like the woman I described above!
Then I realized something. One night, as I sat outside by the ocean, I felt extreme gratitude for the beauty of that moment. And I realized how blessed I was. Alone for the moment, yes. But extraordinarily blessed.
I started LIVING. And it didn’t take long for a handsome, dashing man named Michael to take notice. He has always said that he noticed my spark and my energy first! Less than two years from that night at the ocean, we were married.
Love your life NOW, exactly as it is and you will find that people can’t take their eyes off of you!
Here are just a few ways you can squeeze joy out of life and flip your attraction switch to “ON!”
- Be endlessly curious. Always keep learning. Ask questions. Engage in deep and interesting conversations!
- Take a class. There has to be something that you’ve always wanted to try. Painting, sewing, mountain climbing, whatever! Get out there and test your limits with a group of like-minded people!
- Learn a foreign language. You don’t have to become fluent. Just pick a language and learn to say “hello,” “goodbye,” “I love you,” and “wow, you’re handsome!”
- Take a trip to somewhere you’ve never been. Go to a local map, close your eyes and point. Not only is this a great way to meet new people, but it will prove to you that you are an adventurer!
- Make a blessings list. List everything in your life that you are grateful for. Your health, your clothes, the roof over your heard, your shiny hair, your genius IQ, etc. Gratitude is a POWERFUL catalyst for joy!
- Make a list of all the things you can do now that you could NOT do in a relationship. What’s actually great about being single?
Here are just a few things that my clients have said:
I currently have full control over the TV remote!
I can spend a Sunday in sweat pants and not worry about anyone seeing me!
I miss sex, but for now, it’s nice to be able to take up the entire bed with NO pressure to perform!
Cooking for one! And sometimes it’s cereal for dinner!
I have NO schedule and no one to answer to. If I want to make last minute happy hour plans with the girls, or workout after work, I can!
Your turn! Take a minute to reflect on your day to day to life. What do you love to do now that might be tricky if you were in a relationship?
This exercise is just one more way to help you feel grateful and blessed and happy. And as you might remember, a happy, radiant, grateful woman is absolutely irresistible!
Congratulations. You’ve taken the 5-Week Summer Love Party Challenge. You’ve laid the fertile soil for love to grow. You have cleared your energy, opened your heart and built the foundation for a solid, committed, blissful relationship.
Practice these 5 things daily. Embody them. Live them! And soon, without even realizing how easy it was, you’ll fall madly in love.
Thank you for spending this time with me!